There’s nothing worse than going for a run or a bike ride and you can’t stay focused because all of your sh!t starts bouncing around, and I’m not talking about body parts here.
You’ve got your keys, wallet, id, phone, gel tabs and any other sh!t you can think of.
Needless to say, it’s a pain.
Luckily, we live in the 21st century and we don’t have to deal with this sh!t anymore.
Introducing: The Flip Belt
This nifty little belt is like a headband for your waist and keeps everything in place.... and I mean everything.
According to the manufacturer, it doesn’t move, jiggle, bounce or chafe!
Other cool things about it:
• Machine washable and dryable
• Comes in a variety of colors
• Patti approved (the owner of Run & Roll in West Palm Beach, our running guru)
• Reflective for safety
• No uncomfortable buckles, simply slide it on like a headband
• Great for holding inhalers, insulin pumps or even EpiPens
• Odor resistant
You can buy your very own right here.
What do you use to keep your sh!t in place???