This 3rd phase of becoming SUPER Fit one of the MOST important in your fitness journey.
Here you’re going to start to see mini-results and mini-wins that you’ll need to take the time to appreciate, to reflect and improve upon. Most people miss this phase if they’re not paying attention. So in this article, I’m going to share with you what to expect, and what to do when you reach these expectations.
So how do you know if you’re in Phase 3?
Notice the signs people!
1. Your shirts/pants feel looser
2. You’ve lost your first 5 pounds
3. You’re starting to feel more energy throughout your day
4. You’re sleeping better and longer now.
5. You’re generally in a better mood and smile a little more.
6. Yes, even sex is starting to feel a whole lot better.
1. Your shirts/pants are starting fit a little better
2. You start to see some muscle definition in specific areas (arms, shoulders, legs, back, etc.)
3. Your self-confidence is increasing
4. You’re lifting heavier weights because you can.
5. You’re less intimidated and more curious about certain exercises.
6. People start eye f*cking you and even ask YOU out on dates…
ok... maybe not, but perhaps just maybe not yet!
All these little mini-payoffs you absolutely must appreciate them because THIS is true the beauty of your fitness journey...
It’s in the JOURNEY NOT THE OUTCOME.
Ask any bodybuilder or pro-lifter, they will tell you that the magic is in those little mini-payoffs that they work hard to accomplish.
1. APPRECIATE your progress
2. Be GRATEFUL for your new habit
3. CONGRATULATE yourself with mini rewards
(i.e. Buy yourself new running shoes, workout clothes or anything that supports your new habit, and NO, don’t be ridiculous, that does NOT include buying your favorite ice cream, cookie, cake, donuts, etc.)
MOST importantly, keep that sh*t up!
DON’T SLOW DOWN and DON’T STOP NOW, you’ve still got 4 more phases to go!