To put it bluntly, coffee is the key to my existence in the mornings.
When I don't have my daily dose of some espresso coffee iced (but sometimes hot) beverage...
I am dead to the world.
I got right on their pre-order list and before I knew it, a little bundle of joy in the form of a brown/tan plastic container was at my door.
Now before I go on about how I feel about this product, I'd like to add that the reason I began following this company is because they pride themselves on the fact
In my opinion, that's HUGE. I like knowing what I am putting in my system. Am I right? Packed with beta-alanine and sweetened with stevia. Perf.
I put a scoop in my hot pink blender bottle (because I would have a hot pink one) and shook, shook, shook it up, baby!
First sip: WOW.
• Definitely tasted a lot different than what I was used to.
• Kind of like a sweetened iced coffee.
• I got a chocolaty mocha-y vibe and I liked it.
• Based on taste, I give it a 10 out of 10 (on my “Pre-workout Scale of Yum”).
Now, the texture I wasn't so sure about. It took quite a bit of shaking for it to dissolve completely and I hate chunks in any drink (unless it’s like cookie chunks in a milkshake....I mean what?).
I guess in the sense that the company probably had intentions of making it more like a thicker coffee drink, it was pretty dead on.
Overall, I would recommend this product to other coffee and gym lovers, like myself.
If you're looking for a product that's
• still gives you tingles,
• a boost of energy, and
• that extra “pump” at the gym,
• all while knowing what nutrients you are putting in your body, then this is the right pre-workout for you.
I'd like to try their proteins, as I've heard great things (maybe their whey review coming soon?).
You can visit Slap Nutrition at www.weslap.com.