You know what I know...
The Zombie Apocalypse?!?
Yup, it’s just a matter of time.
Like you, I know that to survive the inevitable it’s gonna take some planning.
Because if there’s one thing I learned in the Boy Scouts...
• Can zombies smell fear?!? I don't know. But what I do know is zombies can smell the bacon grilling on that Weber Grill you got for such a great deal at Lowe’s. Better have your nesting site well guarded by natural and man-made barriers.
• No need to go too-big here... the bigger the shelter, the more resources you’ll need to protect it.
• Of course don’t forget the motion detectors!
• Taking out a zombie is no easy task. Head shots, yes, of course.
• When selecting your Crossbow focus on ease of use and deadly force. This isn’t the time to play plastic import.
• Take the time now to practice your aim... yes, this is the apple on the picket fence time, people.
• Refrigeration will be a limited and potential unreliable asset.
• Expect to eat mostly canned goods, mostly dried milk, and you'll probs have to purify your water.
• Make sure you continue to get well-balanced meals as much as possible.
• Invest now in a good can opener. Just sayin’.
• We’re not meant to be alone.
• Be the biggest badass on the block by solidifying friendships.
• Don’t be afraid to tell the kids “do the dishes or you’re being fed to the neighbors”. This sh*t just got real.
Happy Apocalypse Surviving.