Real moment: While my gym is relatively close to my house, it's still far enough to make it inconvenient.
On days when I snooze my alarm clock one too many times, it makes it impossible time-wise to make it to the gym and back in time to get ready for work.
I got myself some small weights for the house and have been coming up with home workouts that are effective and doable without any equipment.
(You can do all of these exercises except for one without any weights!!)
For any exercise that you are unsure of on how it's performed, use Google or YouTube!
P.S. I did this exact workout and I was SORE, SORE, SORE the next day.
• 20 Squat Jumps
• 20 Jumping Alternating Lunges 30 Sec REST
• 15 Squat Jumps
• 15 Jumping Alternating Lunges
30 Sec REST
• 10 Squat Jumps
• 10 Jumping Alternating Lunges
30 Sec Rest
• 30 Jumping Jacks
• Single Leg Hip-Raise - 12x Each Leg
• Cursty Lunges - 12x Each Leg
• Standing Alternating Lunges (Hold Weight in Each Hand for More of a Challenge) - 15x Each Leg
• Squat Jumps - 12x
• Single Leg Standing Deadlift (Hold a Single Dumbbell in Hand Opposite of Leg Going Back) - 12x Each Leg
• Pulse Squats - 30 Seconds
• Hip Raises (bonus: w/ Back on Bench) - 15x
• Then Hold and Squeeze for 15 Seconds 20 Seconds Rest
Make sure you squeeze those glute muscles with every rep for the most effective workout. You want to FEEL the booty getting WORKED. You can thank me later when you're sore!
BLAST THE BOOTY!