All the leaves are brown. And the sky is gray.
We meet again, mid-November.
Anyone else struggling with workout motivation when you leave work at 5pm to find it’s nighttime?
I find myself doing a lot of California dreamin’ these days and mentally planning a beach getaway.
Originally created for surfers, WaveShape is intended to mimic the functional, multi-dimensional movement patterns required for surfing to achieve that long, lean surfer physique.
• In a month.
• From your living room.
• With no equipment other than dumbbells.
• For less than 10 bucks a month.
The workout saw such popularity after being profiled as one of the next big Fitness trends in Shape Magazine that the creator launched version 2.0 that features personalized progress tracking and a reward program unlocking new workouts and other perks.
I’m so not a fitness fad person, but I couldn’t resist ordering a copy, with the thinking that:
• I want to feel svelte and strong in the season that inclines me toward doughy and pale.
• I need something I can do indoors this time of year – and the gym feels like a giant schlep when my inclination is to curl up by a fire.
• I like when my kids can see me work out – and see that working out can be totally fun. And even participate.
• I need a little escapism right now.
• It looks fun.
I’ll let you know how it goes. And I may just have to book a trip to Grand Cayman, you know, as extra motivation to stick with it.
If you want to join me, order your copy here for $9.97/month, first two weeks free!