Prepping your healthy meals ahead of time ought to be a no-brainer – we all know we’re going to want to eat later, right?
And we also know we never have enough hours in the day!
Cook while you’re not even home!
• Throw your ingredients in Sunday night,
• turn that sucker on Monday morning,
• and dine like royalty for days!
It’s true! With a big enough crock pot you have meals for a couple of days!
online for this!
Seriously: an extremely cursory web search will net you so many tasty options for your slow-cooker that you won’t even believe it.
This won’t take more than 8, maybe 10 minutes.
• Cut the squash in half,
• spoon out the seeds,
• rake a fork across the flesh to make spaghetti
• and cover with spaghetti sauce or whatever else you like on pasta.
Dinner is served, and that’s about 90 calories for the whole squash!
For ultimate in flexibility and speed, whip up a low calorie/high protein meal anytime with egg whites!
You can either keep egg whites in a carton on hand, or separate the eggs yourself.
Either way, it’s a great source of protein.
• Chop up some veggies you like (I like tomatoes, spinach, and mushrooms),
• throw in some spices,
• and top your omelet with a dollop of sour cream.
Feeds your body fast!
All you need here is:
• the shrimp,
• a frying pan,
• pan spray,
• chopped asparagus,
• and a splash of red wine vinegar.
See where I’m going with this?
Here’s to eating on the fast, healthy, and cheap!