Well, let's get down to it, shall we?
You want to improve. You want no barriers.
You want to get better, stronger, leaner, meaner (okay, okay), and, okay, here you go:
2. Allocate 15 minutes to your warm up.
3. Take a Yoga Class 1-3x per week.
5. Drink more Green Tea.
6. Stop drinking instant coffee, start drinking filter coffee.
7. Plan your meals.
9. Start training barefoot.
10.Start doing single leg and arm training.
11.Stop training your abs and start training your core.
13. Listen to what your body is telling you.
14.Start playing a sport (your mind will love you for it).
15.Get a training partner.
17.Stop talking between sets.
18.Start measuring your muscles (at the same time, each week).
19.Take pictures of yourself (at the same time, each week).
21.If it’s not backed in science or athletics, don’t do it.
22.Choose the exercises that feel good, not the ones that are ‘supposed’ to be good
24.Do Hill Sprints (and see just how easy the rest of your training gets).
25. Start focusing on improving your recovery time. Good luck and tweet at me and let me know how it goes!