Up Your Dating Game With Sexier Forearms
It’s Saturday night and you are out with your boys having a couple refreshing malt beverages at the local watering hole. You spot a group of lovely ladies at the bar and you are bashing your brains out trying to figure a smooth way to go introduce yourself without looking desperate.
Perhaps a fancy pickup line?
- "Is it hot in here, or is it just you?"
- "Are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here."
- "Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk by again?"
Yeah, maybe pickup lines aren’t your strong suit. I’ve got an idea for you my friend that is low key, no pressure and helps to show off one of the little known assets that you possess that a LOT of women find very attractive. I’m going to do this in reverse order to make sure you read the whole article though. (I know you young guys and your ADD, I’d be surprised if you even read this far without skipping to the payoff at the end.)
So, what is this mystical possession you have that might help you out in this time of need? Well, if you read the title of this article you should already know, but for those of you with a really crappy short term memory, it’s the forearms. That’s right guys, the forearms. Think about it for a second.
- Women are visual creatures just like us guys and that means they are taking a mental inventory of your body. They want to know what they may or may not be getting into later in the night and they can’t always tell at first glance. The problem is guys, we suck at fashion and rarely have clothes that fit properly so it can be a challenge to tell what our bodies look like.
- The forearms are one of the few, if not only, muscle groups that are almost always visible. Even when you wear a long sleeve shirt, you tend to roll them up when you go out, right?
- A lot of the gestures that we make while talking involve our hands (and of course the forearms) moving back and forth, thereby being right in the face of that nice woman you are trying to get the attention of.
- A visibly strong set of forearms tells a woman that you can handle your business (and maybe even her later on).
- I won’t even bother telling you why women are attracted to forearms with lots of veins showing on them. Figure that one out yourself gentlemen.
So, now that you have a better understanding of why the ladies LOVE a nice set of forearms, how do you go about acquiring them? Funny you should ask, because I have a trifecta of exercises that will help you sculpt those lower arms in no time flat.
Plate Pinches –
These are great for developing not only incredible finger strength but also bulging forearms. Do 3 sets of these holding on to the plates for as long as possible. Once you can go for 60 seconds straight it is time to increase the weight.
False Grip Pull-Ups
– This is a killer exercise to build to widest part of the forearm up by the elbow known as the brachioradialis muscle. 3 sets of as many reps as you can muster will do the job here. Don’t let me catch you doing any kipping stuff with these either! Make 'em strict and reap the forearm rewards my friends!
Reverse Grip Barbell Curls
– I recommend that you don’t do these while standing near anyone you care about because when your forearms finally give out, and they will, you are gonna drop the bar like a damn hot potato. Crush out 2 sets of 10-15 reps and then try not to cry…too much.
Try adding these into your normal workout, preferably at the end when you don’t have the need for your hands to work anymore. Be consistent and soon you too will be sporting some real head turners below the elbow.
Oh and don’t think I forgot to give you that smooth move I was promising all along. It’s quite simple my friends, so follow along.
- Make eye contact from across the room.
- Immediately stand up and start walking towards her while she still is looking in your direction.
- As you walk, roll up your sleeves (if you have long sleeves on. If you don’t, well, ignore this part. Duh!)
- Make sure to smile as you approach so as to not look creepy.
- Extend your hand out in an offer to shake hands and introduce yourself.
That’s it? Yes, that’s it. There is no magical move, so I am not sure what you were expecting. Be genuine, show off those forearms and relax a little. That should be more than enough to get the conversation flowing and if things don’t go your way, at least now you are closer to the bar so you can order another frosty beverage, right?
Leave a comment