How Many Ways Can You Use Cashew Milk for Breakfast?
Who doesn’t love breakfast? Any food can be turned into an early-riser treat when you serve it right, but I like to keep a few items on hand to ensure I’ll never be without a nutritious and flavorful morning meal.
My staple breakfast food items are protein powder, peanut butter, bananas and cashew milk. With these on hand, I can whip up just about anything and love it: protein pancakes, peanut-butter banana oatmeal, or even a blueberry-banana smoothie (my favorite.)
Cashew milk is the newest addition to my breakfast arsenal, and it’s replaced cow’s milk for a few great reasons:
- Vanilla Silk Cashew Milk (my preference) has only 80 calories per serving
- It’s super creamy and blends well with almost any flavor profile
- ...making it extremely versatile
- It’s a dairy-free, plant-based alternative to cow’s milk
Check out some of the ways cashew milk can make a delicious, quick and simple breakfast for you or the whole family.
Blue-Razz Acai Bowl
- 1 c frozen blueberries
- 1/4 c frozen strawberries
- 1/4 c frozen pineapple
- 1 small banana frozen
- 1 tbs lucuma powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 3/4 c cashew milk to blend
- Optional toppings 1/4 red apple thinly sliced 1/4 c frozen raspberries 1 tsp crushed cashews 1/2 tbs dried mulberries
Serve in a large bowl and eat with a spoon.
Grain-Free (Whole 30) Oatmeal
Get the recipe on somethingswanky.com
Sweet Cherry Chia Breakfast Jar
Get the recipe on ascensionkitchen.com
Paleo Breakfast Muffins
Get the recipe on jaysbakingmecrazy.com
Bonus Recipe: Cashew Milk Matcha Latte
Get the recipe on dishingupthedirt.com
Leave a comment