Celebrate the Holidays with a Classic Vodka-Cranberry Drink Recipe
HAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This is an updated version of a classic vodka-cranberry cocktail that gives a favorite drink a holiday twist.
The holidays are the perfect time to experiment in the kitchen, but why stop with food?
This cocktail isn’t just delicious, it’s also on the healthier side! Updated and full of flavor, this holiday drink gets some extra festivity with the addition of Cointreau, an orange-flavored liqueur.
Go ahead. Indulge a little this holiday season.
- 3 ounces (2 shots) of cranberry juice
- 1.5 ounces (1 shot) of Cointreau
- 1.5 ounces (1 shot) of your favorite vodka
- To make one drink, shake together 3 ounces (2 shots) of cranberry juice, 1.5 ounces (1 shot) of Cointreau, and 1.5 ounces (1 shot) of your favorite vodka.
- Pour over ice and garnish with cranberries and orange wedges!
Original Article: This Holiday Take on the Vodka-Cran Classic is What’s Up
, Popsugar.com, 12/16/15
Leave a comment