For most, we view peanut butter as a guilty pleasure, but why? It is actually very healthy in moderation! A serving of peanut butter has 3 mg of the powerful antioxidant vitamin E, 49 mg of bone-building magnesium, 208 mg of muscle-friendly potassium, and 0.17 mg of immunity-boosting vitamin B6.
Because you will never win the war against hunger, your best bet is to eat foods that keep you feeling fed. This means foods with protein and fiber, like peanut butter. Lastly, peanut butter is chock-full of heart-healthy monounsaturated fat. So the next time you get a peanut butter craving turn to the list and mix it up!
1. Powdered PB2
Add this to your favorite protein shake for less than half the calories.
Quest Cravings have 20 grams of high-quality protein with no soy, no sugar added and absolutely no junk. This is the peanut butter protein bar that tastes like candy.
3. Nuts ‘N More Fortified Nut Butter Spread
This one is loaded with 14 grams of protein and includes 3 fatty acids and flax seed.
4. Buff Bake Peanut Butter
Naturally flavored peanut butter with 11 gram of protein per serving.
5. Lenny and Larry’s Peanut Butter Cookie
Vegan protein cookie with 16 grams of protein for a delicious way to build muscle.
With only 50 calories and loaded with protein and healthy fats this peanut butter powder is perfect for building lean muscle.
This gluten-free, low sugar, multi-layered bar is the perfect on-the-go snack your muscles will love.
8. P28 High-Protein Peanut Butter Made with the highest quality whey protein and dry roasted peanuts. This a great source of fiber, protein, healthy fats and Vitamins B3 and E.
9. Bionutritional Power Crunch Peanut Butter bar Power Crunch is a high-protein, low sugar creme-filled wafer cookie bursting with whey protein for complete and rapid absorption.
10. Jamie Eason Peanut Protein Multi-use peanut protein powder for vegetarian-friendly lean muscle support.