Quick and Easy Lean Beef Spinach Meatball Pasta Recipe
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Delicious, quick, affordable, and healthy: those are the qualities to look for when planning your diet. That's why you should start incorporating meatballs into your weekly meal prep. Not only can you make them using different meats, but you can pack in a lot of delicious protein at a small cost with little hassle. Add your carb source and veggies, and you've got a certified muscle-building meal without breaking the bank.
- This meal is packed with 51 grams of protein per serving, making it the perfect muscle meal.
- 6 oz lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded raw spinach
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp cumin
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 oz wheat spinach pasta
- 1/8 cup marinara (natural and low sodium)
- 1 1/2 cup raw spinach
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp low fat parmesan cheese
- Set oven to 405 degrees F.
- For added flavor, saute the red onions in a skillet using spray olive or coconut oil.
- Mix together ground beef, chopped raw spinach, red onion, garlic, and spices. Mix thoroughly using your hands until the spinach is completely mixed into the meat.
- Form two or three meatballs of roughly the same size using your hands. For accuracy, you can use a food scale to weigh and measure each portion.
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cook pasta and stir in tomatoes, spinach, and cheese as desired.
- Mix in cooked meatballs and enjoy!
Leave a comment