Quick and Easy Energy-Revving Quinoa Salad Recipe
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This meatless energy-revving quinoa salad recipe keeps you energized between meals or after a workout.
- This is a great fat burning meal, because it contains a healthy balance of the important macros.
Quinoa is the world’s most popular “superfood.” It is loaded with protein, fiber and minerals, but doesn’t contain any gluten. It is also one of the only grains or seeds that provides all nine essential amino acids our bodies can’t produce themselves. This meal also contains an array of other healthy ingredients, such as black beans, olive oil, and lemon juice. Give this delicious fat burning quinoa salad recipe a try!
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/3 cup canned low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, gently toss all ingredients to combine.
Leave a comment